We help Retailers reach new customers, meet changing business needs, drive increased efficiency and optimize their SAP investments with our suite of retail services and products. The key elements that set Rizing’s Retail practice apart in the market place are:
- Our experience – Our team has experience implementing the SAP Intelligent Enterprise in multiple retail chains. We also have client-side operational experience with these systems, providing our clients with a unique point of view.
- Our people – We have carefully selected our consulting leaders based on a rare combination of talents: leadership, technical aptitude, business acumen, retail savvy and strong client focus.
- Our methodology – Our implementation methodology has been developed and refined in conjunction with multiple retail implementations and SAP practice leadership. Our collaborative approach is agile, field-tested and can be adapted to customer projects of any size.
- Our partnership with SAP – Our team works seamlessly with the SAP global practice and Rizing is one of the few companies chosen to support SAP to develop standard retail applications. Our deep expertise and visibility to the retail development roadmap ensures our clients receive the benefit of ‘leading edge’ implementation experience.
Need to improve customers service to meet the needs and expectations of customers
Need to transform how they do business
Need to become more efficient
We help retail companies:
Adapt Quickly to Compete in New Markets
- Supply Chain Optimization
- Geographical Expansion
- Vertical Integration
Leverage Technology as a Currency for Differentiation
- Big Data
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
Design a Winning Strategy
- Speed – Deliver results quickly and driving faster ROI
- Value – Drive value at all points in the customer experience
- Ability to Execute – Create a delivery organization that can repeat success
Talk to a Rizing expert
Whether you're just getting started or are well on your way with SAP solutions, we can help.
How can your company ensure successful data migration? We have some useful advice to ensure quality data in your new system.Read more
Commoditized or Competitive Advantage? How to make your company’s “secret sauce” with your SAP investments
In debating SAP customization vs. standardization, companies focus on unique technical requirements. But uniqueness comes from more than just technology.Read more
With Fiori becoming the primary user Interface for SAP S/4HANA implementations, SAP Gateway is more important than ever, here we look at the steps needed to call SAP Gateway services…Read more