Post Implementation Support
The end of your SAP implementation project is just the beginning of your journey. At Rizing, we help our customers get the most out of their SAP investment with our Post Implementation Support and Continuous Improvement services. Whether your organization is a long-time SAP customer or a new one, we can help ensure you leverage your solutions to their fullest potential.
Our gold partnership relationship with SAP gives us access to the best tools, knowledge, and experts. We save our customers time and money because we know how to enable leading industry practice processes and efficiently get the most out of standard SAP solutions. In addition to providing break-fix support for current processes, Rizing’s Application Managed Service (AMS) offering can incorporate enhancements to support new process design or process revision changes, and periodic application upgrades based on SAP’s production release schedule. We also offer general advice, how-tos, remote training, and system guidance as needed to support your business users.
We create innovative SAP extensions to best leverage customers investment
- Lean on our pool of expert resources and extensive industry expertise
- Meet your needs with a flexible and scalable service delivery offering
- Ensure quick, tailored results with our blended offshore delivery model
- Rely on continuous improvement and extensions
- Get you what you need with flexible cost management, including fixed fee options
When you trust Rizing with your post-implementation support and continuous improvement needs, you can be confident that you are partnering with an organization focused on delivering best-in-class SAP solutions. We leverage our industry and SAP expertise to help your company run successfully and optimize your SAP investment and experience.
- Right-size your organization
- Engage timely support and resolution of business issues
- Enable incremental value-added business capabilities
- Drive incremental value for every dollar you invest
- Work with a team governed by standard service level alignment
Rizing leverages an established standard process for addressing customer requests.