Any time a sales order comes in, there is a requested quantity, time, and location. Fashion companies need to know this information to understand whether they can fulfill the request.
But it’s often not just a simple check of inventory and fulfillment. There are many factors to consider:
- What if the order changes at the last moment?
- What if something happens in the production process that could potentially affect delivery?
- With a first-come, first-served (FCFS) strategy, are orders from the top customers getting fulfilled in time over lower-priority orders?
These are questions that Advanced Available-to-Promise (aATP) on SAP S/4HANA Fashion can help fashion companies answer. This functionality is directly embedded within the solution, designed to streamline order fulfillment, improve customer satisfaction, and increase profitability.
In this video, we take a look at how Advanced Available-to-Promise (aATP) on SAP S/4HANA Fashion can be executed in a typical fashion scenario:
- Re-prioritize order book based on customer priority
- Simulate impact to order book and execute changes according to business objectives
- Increase customer satisfaction of high priority customers
- Reduced cancellations and charge-backs
- Order handling is processed in real-time and seamlessly across all channels