“Retailers that extract new and meaningful insights from their data (loyalty and/or transnational data) will be better equipped to reward and retain a more loyal shopper base.” – SupermarketNews.com
Tools like SAP CAR and consuming applications now provide retailers with tools that can efficiently mine and present actionable information from their vast pools of data to provide consistently better offers for their target customer base.
SAP Customer Activity Repository is a foundation that collects transactional data that was previously spread over multiple independent applications in diverse formats. The repository provides a common foundation and a harmonized multichannel transaction data model for all consuming applications.
Retailers can use SAP Customer Activity Repository to gradually transform their system landscapes from traditional database technology to the revolutionary, in-memory database technology.
SAP Customer Activity Repository includes the following features:
- POS Data Transfer and Audit (POS Data Management)
- Multichannel Sales Repository (MCSR)
- Multichannel Sales Analytics
- Inventory Visibility Analytics
- On-Shelf Availability
- Predictive capabilities, leveraging the Demand Data Foundation (DDF) and Unified Demand Forecast (UDF)