Program Management Methodology
An implementation methodology provides a path for each project to travel from inception through to solution support. We have created a hybrid methodology that taps into elements of both the Waterfall and Agile approaches to deliver projects. We have driven success by identifying and addressing the pain points typically encountered on projects and eliminating unnecessary activities.
We have the tools, templates, and experience that allow our project teams to make an immediate positive impact. We know change is difficult, so we have closely integrated change management in our process phases. We approach projects equipped to jump-start planning, and we provide experienced, knowledgeable consultants to guide our clients on the journey. Our methodology and collaborative approach allow us to create and deliver the solution together successfully.
- An approach that can be adapted to the specific needs of a client
- Adapted from the SAP Activate methodology
- Identify key decisions made by a small group early in the process that will have the most significant impact
- Maximize the use of SAP solution capabilities
- Communicate plans, evaluate progress, address issues, remove roadblocks to ensure good governance
Talk to a Rizing expert
Whether you're just getting started or are well on your way with SAP solutions, we can help.
Read one Rizing employee's experience with Wine to Water and its work to solve the worldwide water crisis.Read more
We are hitting the road to show customers how to build a data-driven foundation for the Intelligent Enterprise and Digital Transformation. Join us!Read more