Upcoming Webinar: Supply Chain Visibility – Optimizing the Inventory Life Cycle
COVID-19 has shown brands across the world the importance of having an agile and responsive supply chain. Supply chain visibility is increasingly important as businesses work to outpace ongoing disruptions. Join experts from Rizing and INTURN for a lunch-and-learn webinar on Wednesday, September 29th at noon EST as they discuss how to get past supply chain challenges using new approaches and new technologies.
Supply chain challenges
Between COVID, talent shortages, and product shortages supply chain issues have become so common even the White House is blogging about it.
What’s a retailer to do?
Learn new approaches and technologies
Join supply chain experts from Rizing and INTURN for a lunch and learn webinar on Wednesday, September 29th at 12:00PM EST.
Expect answers to questions like:
- What are the biggest inventory challenges that brands are facing today?
- What are leading brands doing to achieve greater visibility across the supply chain?
- How has COVID impacted the selling of excess inventory?
- Why is speed so important in clearing excess inventory?
- What’s the unique problem that INTURN solves for brands and manufacturers?
- How long does it take to get up and running with the SAP / INTURN integration?
- How are brands using machine learning and artificial intelligence to mitigate supply chain issues?
Sign up for Supply Chain Visibility: Optimizing Inventory Life Cycle (a Zoom-based webinar).
Note: We will provide each attendee with a gift card for lunch and match the donation to a local food bank. We have donated over 43,000 meals to families in need.