We are one of the top SAP consulting service providers and product developers across the SAP Consumer Industries (Retail, Fashion, Consumer Products and Wholesale Distribution.) We are known as the “Go-To” expert based on our knowledge of the product, industry best practices and extensive quality assurance. In particular. We know how best to leverage SAP software to solve your specific industry issues.
Our Industry & SAP experts include: Ex-Merchants, Buyers, Store & DC Operators, Marketing, Sales, Operations and Finance Professionals
90% of CP companies use the SAP platform but less than 5% have migrated to S/4HANA.
Helping you reach new customers, meet changing business needs and drive increased efficiency by optimizing your SAP investments
Helping Retailers reach new customers, meet changing business needs, increase efficiency, and optimize your SAP investments.
Tech platforms are now being seen as a competitive advantage.
Did you know?
- We have extensive experience with large North American based "Big Box" stores
- We are an elite consulting team with averages 25 years of SAP implementation experience
- Average consultant has more than 12 years of SAP CI solution experience
- Advisor for SAP and Retailers across SAP Retail software suite & SAP Retail Development Roadmap
- Strategic development partner of SAP
- More implementations of SAP CAR and CAR consuming applications than any other North American partner
Talk to a Rizing expert
Whether you're just getting started or are well on your way with SAP solutions, we can help.
Commoditized or Competitive Advantage? How to make your company’s “secret sauce” with your SAP investments
In debating SAP customization vs. standardization, companies focus on unique technical requirements. But uniqueness comes from more than just technology.Read more
Looking at customer studies and improved functionality, companies in Consumer Industries can certainly find a compelling SAP S/4HANA Business Case.Read more
How can your organization build an effective data program? Find out with these five lessons from an experience data leader.Read more
We asked some of our top experts to discuss the significant takeaways from SAPPHIRE NOW Reimagined 2020. For Consumer Industries, it was all about smarter systems.Read more