Utilities Customer S/4 HANA Implementation
- Company: Major US Utility Company
- Industry: Electric Utilities
- Products & Services: Regulated electric utility company serving 290,000 retail customers and wholesale customers in Louisiana and Mississippi
- Employees: 1,200
- Revenue: $3.9 Billion (2018)
- Gain efficiency through consistent, industry-leading work processes
- Enable better decision-making through data transparency across business functions
- Mitigate risk through knowledge transfer and process documentation
- Provide a modernized, flexible platform to support future growth and changing business models
- Provide customer-centric focus through technology and flexibility
- Materials management supports storeroom operations along with Indirect procurement activities (text and external service purchases)
- EWM provides a systematic set of procedures for the management of the warehouse activities associated with shipping, receiving, put away, and picking
- Well-integrated Materials Management processes aligned with warehousing activities provides optimal service level and operational performance
- Implement S4 material master module
- Implement Basic EWM inbound, internal, and external warehouse flows
- Integrate S4 ERP and inventory management processes with EWM operations
- Implemented SAP Ariba with full integration to core S4 to provide full visibility and functionality of all processes related to EAM, Procurement, Finance (Invoicing)
- Integration of SAP Compatible Units with Customer's Graphical Design Tool ensures accurate estimates are automatically created and design standards are enforced.
- Maintenance Planning, Job Status and Cost Tracking standardized across Distribution, Transmission, Generation, and Substation Divisions.
- SAP Multi Resource Scheduling standardizes and centralizes scheduling and dispatch functions.
- Integration of SAP and Customer's Enterprise GIS ensures validated data is shared between the two primary systems of record for asset location, characteristic, and work history data.
Standard and Centralized Scheduling and Dispatch Functions
Integrated SAP & GIS Systems
Integrated SAP Compatible Units and Customer's Graphic Design Tool