ROI - Value Realization is a vital part of an Asset Maintenance project. It showcases the tangible or actual business value of an IT system or improvement initiative. We believe that the true key to a successful implementation of business value realization involves four elements.
- Clarity into the tangible benefits of an Asset Management project
- Understand the business challenges that need to be addressed
- Connect the dots between your business and operational strategies
- Avoid miscommunications between senior leadership and managers
4 Pillars of Value Realization
- Collaboration between IT, stakeholders/board members, and often other department representatives
- Focus on business before technology
- A clear strategy of where the business is going and how it wants to operate
- Communication, communication, communication
Talk to a Rizing expert
Whether you're just getting started or are well on your way with SAP solutions, we can help.
Recently, Rizing's Chief Technology Officer, Martin Stenzig, joined radio show host Bonnie D. Graham and other industry technology experts to share his 2021 predictions for the supply chain, focusing on…Read more
What were the key topics at Mastering EAM 2020? We provide some insight on our experience at the (hopefully temporarily) virtual event.Read more
We’ve combined sensors from MOVUS, XMPRO’s digital platform, and our own expertise in SAP EAM to help deploy end-to-end Real-Time Condition Monitoring.Read more