Our unique understanding of SAP EAM and the third party ecosystem means we know what is available from first and third parties. When development is needed, we can support both customers and software vendors in the following areas:
- How to position and build your applications in the SAP ecosystem
- Development of interface applications from 3rd party products to SAP
- Obtaining an SAP certification for your products/development
- Custom SAP development on old and new technologies
If you are missing functionality or have a list of development requests your IT team cannot support, we can meet all of your custom development needs.
- Knowledge of SAP and 3rd party ecosystem better than anyone
- Custom Development from a team that knows EAM better than anyone
- Development for both old and new technologies
Talk to a Rizing expert
Whether you're just getting started or are well on your way with SAP solutions, we can help.
Utility poles are a fundamental piece of infrastructure for multiple utilities—power, and telecom, but efficient pole maintenance is challenging. It can be difficult to know all condition aspects of a…Read more
While utilities have been in existence for well over 125 years, the modern day “Digital Utility” is still very much in its infancy. Today’s utilities are faced with an ever-growing…Read more
ISO45001 can strengthen EHS programs and an organization’s compliance processes, SAP’s Intelligent Enterprise can help reach that goal.Read more