Rizing Mercury accelerates the bi-directional asset management interface of SAP plant maintenance (PM) with geographic information systems (GIS) to form Improved maintenance planning & scheduling optimization with spatial views.
- Standard Integration — Out of the box integration between GIS and SAP PM.
- Near Real Time Sync with SAP — Eliminates the need for dual asset maintenance of SAP and GIS and keeps systems of records aligned.
- 360 View of Asset — Spatial and technical asset data come together to form one logical entity.
- Eliminates the need for dual asset maintenance of SAP and GIS
- Improved maintenance planning & scheduling optimization with spatial views
- Runs on ECC or S/4HANA platforms with no need for middleware
Talk to a Rizing expert
Whether you're just getting started or are well on your way with SAP solutions, we can help.
As coronavirus spreads, people are forced inside and retailers are feeling the pinch. Can supply chains handle sudden drops, or sudden rises, in demand?Read more
We are hitting the road to show customers how to build a data-driven foundation for the Intelligent Enterprise and Digital Transformation. Join us!Read more
With the anticipation of functionality and benefits, few projects offer the level of excitement that an SAP CAR Implementation provides. That functionality is delivered using the SAP HANA platform. It…Read more