Join Rizing at the 2020 SAP EHS and Product Compliance Annual Conference, October 6th – 9th
Our team of EHS experts is excited to join SAP for the Annual SAP EHS & Product Compliance Conference, taking place virtually on October 6th-9th.
The EHS and Product Compliance conference will consist of live sessions and a comprehensive repository of on-demand content provided by SAP, Rizing, and additional industry experts. Recorded presentations along with guidance documents, solution collateral, implementation information, marketing collateral, and links to other resources will be posted in the hub and made available during the conference and for some time after to all participants.
Highlights of the event include a session on the SAP S/4HANA roadmap for product compliance, 1:1 meetings with SAP experts, “Ask the Experts” roundtable sessions for those that prefer a group setting , real-world customer use cases, and virtual networking with peers in your industry.
Register today to reserve your seat and learn how to achieve sustainability and compliance in these uncertain times.
Don’t miss this opportunity to:
- Get the latest information on recent innovations and the road map of the EHS and product compliance capabilities in SAP S/4HANA.
- Learn how solutions from SAP can help you keep your people, products, and assets safe and compliant.
- Discover how industry leaders have benefited from implementing these processes in SAP.
- Visit our NEW Engagement Hub and leverage the experience of our partners by downloading their content and on-demand webinars.
- Take part in “Ask the Experts” roundtable sessions.
- Schedule 1:1 discussions with technical experts, SAP solution managers, and consultants to gain further product insight, implementation guidance, and provide direct feedback to SAP.
- Network with other industry leaders virtually
Explore EHS Services
Environment, Health, and Safety
A great new tool for conducting safety inspection on the go is currently in development at Rizing. Come back soon to learn more about it.Read More
Rizing EHS Experts are responding to the COVID-19 crisis by opening up a weekly discussion forum. Check out some of our On-Demand Open Session recordings below:
Risk & Hazard Assessment
Incidents, Near Misses & Safety Observations
Employee Safety with SuccessFactors and SAP EHS
Locations, Equipment & Assets and Geospatial Data
Safety on the SAP Intelligent Enterprise