SAP: Future-Proofing Transportation Infrastructure Management
How do you future-proof transportation? Maybe self-driving cars or drones?
For cargo and freight carriers, public transit, rail service and state departments of transportation, the answer may not as visible or trendy. Future-proofing may involve updating core systems to be cloud-based, improving regulatory compliance, or increasing product traceability.
Transportation infrastructures are mission-critical in keeping our work and home lives running smoothly. Efforts to build on, grow and maintain an already-aging infrastructure face many challenges.
At an upcoming SAP® webinar, Rizing’s Noel Fagan, CEO at Rizing EAM, along with other industry experts will discuss how digitization and information technology will be important factors in overcoming those challenges.
Future-Proofing Transportation Infrastructure Management, a LinkedIn Live Event organized by SAP.
- Noel Fagan, CEO at Rizing EAM
- Bob Evans, Creator of Cloud Wars
- Johann Schachtner, Transportation Asset Management Solution Manager, SAP
- David Penninger, IT Program Management Director, Houston Metro Transit
October 13th, 2021 4:00 ET.
Register for the event on LinkedIn.
- Get started on your future-proofing journey with RISE with SAP and Rizing.
- View the RISE with SAP and Rizing Intelligent Asset Management overview (PDF).
- Download the Rizing SAP Asset Management for Road Networks white paper.