Rizing is committed to environmental leadership in all of our business activities. We strive to provide a safe, healthful workplace while protecting the environment and conserving energy and natural resources. We are committed to:
- Provide a safe and healthful workplace and ensure that employees are appropriately trained and have the proper safety and emergency equipment.
- Actively promote recycling, both internally and among our customers and suppliers.
- Be an environmentally responsible neighbor in the communities where we operate and correct incidents or conditions that endanger health, safety, or the environment.
- Conserve natural resources by adopting pollution prevention practices. Ex: extending the life of equipment through preventive maintenance scheduling.
- Develop and improve operations and technologies to minimize waste, and other pollution, minimize health and safety risks and dispose of waste safely and responsibly.
- Ensure the responsible use of energy throughout our business, including conserving energy, improving energy efficiency, and using renewable energy over non-renewable energy when feasible.
- Meet and exceed all applicable Federal and State requirements set and adhere to stringent requirements, no matter where we do business.
- Promptly report all noncompliance issues by following applicable governmental reporting requirements, evaluating causes of noncompliance, and implementing corrective actions.
- Establish procedures for periodic review of environmental compliance with all laws and regulations.
- Establish procedures to ensure all employees know, understand, and comply with all applicable environmental laws and regulations.
- Promptly correct any practice or condition, not in compliance with this policy.