Segment Analyzer™ provides the ability to combine LRS referenced data that has been modeled in un-segmented relational tables into segmented tables based on a variety of methods.
· Basic Merge allows the user to combine
data through a simple dynamic segmentation analysis and generate fully segmented results based on numerous road data tables with a common LRS base. This tool is often used to create fully denormalized flat data files for analysis, reporting, or input into other systems.
· Dynamic Query allows users to select certain rows from a group of road data tables and merge them by intersecting the mileage extents, merging the mileage extents, or finding the locations where the query extents do not merge.
· Advanced Merge allows users to hold an extent of roadway constant as a control and then aggregate data to that extent (e.g. HPMS Sample). Advanced Merge provides statistical tools to find predominant values, average values, weighted average values, minimum/maximum values, count occurrences along the extent (e.g. number of pipe joints or intersections), and other aggregation operation
· Dynamic Segmentation Overlays
· Analysis Query
· Multiple Routes Selection Options
· Multiple Output Options
o Relational Database Tables
· Filter/Search Results
· Run Pre- and Post-processing Scripts on Data
· REST Service API
· View Job Details
· Save, Manage, and Import Templates
· User Guide