Get an independent and comprehensive SAP SuccessFactors health check
SAP® SuccessFactors® Health Check
At Rizing we believe that the success of an integrated Human Capital Management solution isn’t determined at go-live, but is decided by how the organization, and it’s people are able to continually realize value from the solution.
Rizing’s Health Check for SAP SuccessFactors provides organizations of all shapes and sizes with an independent and comprehensive review of their existing SAP SuccessFactors HCM footprint, with actionable insight into the relative strengths, weaknesses and opportunities to improve current state issues, configurations and business processes.
Depending on your environment and needs,
Rizing offers two types of health check methodologies
This assessment will focus on SAP SuccessFactors user adoption, with recommendations for potential changes or enhancements to improve overall adoption, based on identified business priorities. This will enable you to further leverage your SAP SuccessFactors investment and improve HR operational processes.
In addition to the adoption assessment, Package B provides a comprehensive review of your business goals and needs. We will discuss system processes and the state of your SAP SuccessFactors configuration. Along with a comparison to best practice processes, we will review your pain-points, how they might be alleviated by existing SAP SuccessFactors module functionality, and ultimately provide a series of recommendations to maximize your SAP SuccessFactors investment.
In order to meet requirements and undertake an effective health check adoption or optimization assessment, our recommended approach focuses on three key activities taking place over approximately a 4-to-6-week timeframe.
1. Discovery Questionnaire 2. System Review 3. Recommedations
Rizing SAP SuccessFactors Health Check
Our health check offerings are designed to help you adopt and optimize your investment in SAP SuccessFactors, leveraging Rizing’s expert consultants’ practice-specific technical and functional expertise across the entire SAP SuccessFactors suite.
Download the brochure to review everything that comes with our health check packages.
When should you consider a health check?
Whether resolving existing high-priority issues or simply improving upon past successes, there are many scenarios where a SAP SuccessFactors health check can add substantial value to your HR or payroll practices. Some of the most common examples include:
- Your team has a growing list of issues that a you can’t seem to resolve with existing support.
- HR key stakeholders are misaligned with IT and/or Payroll.
- Organizational restructuring or other major changes have led to new system requirements.
- Desire to reduce dependency on customization, or desire to adopt best practices.
- The organization needs to upsize or downsize, needing to reevaluate existing configurations and processes to better support business objectives.
- Quarterly upgrades haven’t been activated and you’re not sure where to begin.
- HR business processes need to be changed and/or are redesigned.
- You have a desire to enable previously unused functionality but are unsure what options are available and what their impact may be.
- Manual processes still exist that you would like to automate.