Stay ahead of the curve with Rizing and SAP.®
From meeting customer demands for faster deliveries, navigating supply chain networks, or managing safety regulations, transportation companies need to constantly transform themselves to stay relevant.
Business transformation? That’s the stop where Rizing and SAP get on.
Using a unique mix of SAP solutions and our own custom apps, we can help transportation companies succeed in this rapidly changing landscape.
Optimize Supply Chains
SAP EAM provides real-time insights into equipment use and maintenance, helping companies make informed decisions to reduce downtime, lower costs, and increase customer satisfaction.
Maintain Costly Equipment
SAP EAM tracks preventive maintenance programs, spare parts inventory tracking, and offers real-time insights into maintenance needs to reduce equipment downtime and extend asset life.
Manage a Mobile Workforce
SAP HCM offers tools for time and attendance tracking, workforce scheduling, and analytics to effectively manage a mobile workforce, improve communication, and reduce the risk of non-compliance.
Retain Top Talent
SAP HCM solutions offer personalized learning programs, career development plans, and social collaboration tools to create a culture of continuous learning and development, increase employee satisfaction, and reduce turnover.
Enterprise Asset Management Solutions
- Evolving Transportation Infrastructure Management from Break-fix to Model-based
- Optimized Asset Management in Rail (Webinar)
- SAP and Rizing present Intelligent Asset Management 2021 – Session 6: Visualize Your Assets and Work on a Map (Webinar)
- Get the Enterprise Asset Management Basics Right
Geospatial Solutions for the Transportation Industry
- Geospatial Enablement for the Transportation Industry (Webinar)
- Mobile LiDAR Acquisition and Feature Extraction
- Road Analyzer – dynamically displays location and business data using common linear referencing methods
Data Collection and Analysis Tools
- Road Video Viewer– Video log viewing across multiple years of collection.
- Mercury – Mercury is a bi-directional interface that simplifies and accelerates integrations between SAP Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) and Geographical Information Systems (GIS).
- OmniSpatial– Browser-based field and office data collection.