The future looks greener with SAP® asset and people management systems.
Utilities face several challenges in today’s market, including:
- Meeting demands while reducing carbon emissions
- An aging workforce and infrastructure
- Customer expectations
- Regulatory compliance
Rizing partners with clients to address these challenges primarily using solutions from SAP and our own custom solutions.
For the Utilities industry, our experience includes implementing SAP Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) and Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions.
Reduce Carbon Emissions
SAP solutions help utilities analyze and report their emissions data, making it easier to measure the effectiveness of emissions reduction initiatives.
SAP’s EAM tools can help utilities implement predictive maintenance programs that minimize unplanned downtime which reduces carbon emissions.
Meet Customer Expectations
SAP’s Customer Experience solutions can help utilities provide a personalized and consistent experience across the web, mobile experiences, and social channels.
SAP solutions can help utilities provide their customers with more payment options and real-time usage and billing data, giving them more control over their energy consumption and costs.
Build Workforce Resilience
SAP SuccessFactors® supports utilities by providing an intuitive recruitment platform that streamlines the hiring process, enhances candidate experience, and enables utilities to find the right talent quickly.
SAP Learning Solutions can help utilities train and develop their employees effectively, providing online courses, simulations, and other training resources.
Improve Regulatory Compliance
Using SAP, utilities can streamline regulatory reporting for more efficient and cost-effective compliance.
SAP’s Asset Management tools provide a centralized view of solutions enables utilities to track asset history, maintenance records, manage asset performance, and identify potential compliance issues.
Utility Industry Transformation
- How the Utility of Tomorrow is Evolving (wipro.com PDF)
- Current State of Innovation in Utilities (Video)
- Next Generation Asset Management in SAP S/4HANA (Video)
- The Imperative for Change in Utilities (White paper)
- Rise with SAP and Rizing: Embark on the Path to the Intelligent Enterprise (Video)
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Business Technology Platform
Utilities Employee Experience and HR
- Why Utility Firms Need to Focus on Employee Experience
- Motivating and Empowering Employees in Utilities (PDF)
- The Ultimate Guide to Managing SAP SuccessFactors Release Updates (PDF)
- Improve HR Procurement with Rizing Complete for Utilities (PDF)
- Improving Employee Safety and Staying Compliant in the Utility Industry Through Integrated Learning (Webinar)
- Cameco utilities with uranium fuel: How Cameco is Building a Rewarding Workplace (Video)
Data Analytics for Utilities
How European Hydro-Québec Optimizes Training with SAP Cloud Platform
Find out how North America’s largest utility revamped its training program with SAP SuccessFactors and the SAP Cloud Platform.
Large Energy Provider Goes Live on SAP
A large energy provider went live on an SAP® build that took three years and 25+ people to prepare for. Learn what the launch contained, and how the customer expects to benefit from the work.Read More