Simplify complex SAP and GIS integration.
Mercury is a bi-directional interface that simplifies and accelerates integrations between SAP Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) and Geographical Information Systems (GIS). With Mercury, teams can organize and simplify asset management projects, synchronize data between systems, and manage asset data throughout its lifecycle.
Out-of-the-box integration between GIS and SAP PM
Near real-time sync
Eliminates the need to maintain both SAP and GIS
360° asset view
Spatial and technical asset data become one logical entity
Out-of-the-box integration between GIS and SAP PM eliminates the need for dual system maintenance of SAP and GIS. With Mercury, spatial and technical asset data come together to form one logical entity, saving your teams time and increasing their productivity.
- Improve the integrity of your data and ensure compliance by creating complete, verifiable asset records
- Kickstart team productivity with enhanced maintenance planning and scheduling for geospatially dispersed assets
- Eliminate the need for middleware — Mercury runs on SAP ECC or SAP S/4HANA
- Reduce or eliminate the need for data maintenance in both GIS and SAP
- Establish and govern the system of record for all asset data synchronized between systems