Incident Management, Health and Safety, Environment Management, Management of Change, and Maintenance Safety can be daunting.
Environmental, Health and Safety
Implementation and Integration Services
Prevent accidents from happening!
Rizing’s Environmental, Health, and Safety solution (EHS) empowers businesses with proactive safety measures and enterprise-wide visibility into potential hazards.
EHS applies advanced analytics to safety, environmental, operational, equipment, people, and enterprise business data. This helps determine the key areas for proactive risk mitigation and safety management.
EHS helps customers increase safety, reduce incident rates, and mitigate compliance risks with intelligent technologies.
Safety in the intelligent enterprise
EHS integrates processes and data across your enterprise
Provide a centralized solution to track all types of incidents and drive a consistent process for incident entry, investigation, and corrective actions.
- Use standardized, workflow-enabled processes to investigate, track, and follow-up on incidents
- Access data from other SAP software with prebuilt data and business process integration
- Improve visibility of EHS risks with automated global reporting and real-time analytics
Health and safety management
- Establish a unified approach to EHS risk assessment including different risk analysis methods
- Manage chemicals effectively, including vendor safety management and hygiene monitoring
- Track employee health and support a risk-based occupational health process that integrates with central HR data
- Manage air and water emissions to fulfill legal requirements
- Calculate and aggregate emissions while fostering proactive data transparency and monitoring
- Detect and communicate deviations, manage investigations, and track follow-up activities
- Provide a central legal registry with integration to external content providers that update your processes with regulatory changes
- Assign legal requirements and internal policies to operations within your organization
- Establish consistent compliance workflows
- Integrate risk management and asset management processes
- Pull risk information into work orders and propose relevant safety measures automatically
- Provide standard icons and clear instructions on job cards
- Automated identification of experts and approvers
- Change checklists and rules management
- Workflow and status management tools
- Reduce incident rates
- Strengthen safety culture
- Increase employee engagement
- Prevent EHS-related penalties and expenses
- Reduce EHS program maintenance costs with native integration
- Reduce unplanned downtime and outages
Streamline compliance activities
- Automated compliance management
- Integrate regulatory insights
- Manage processes and workflows
Proactively manage safety measures and prevent incidents
Talk to a Rizing Expert
Whether you’re just getting started or are well on your way, we can help.
What seems more important than ever today, is doing our best to navigate through safety at the workplace by finding the right synergy behind people, process and technology. Companies globally are carrying out response and continuity plans that they never though they would. For most, this is an exercise that will define the new normal for their unique Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) business needs. For some, the journey to a successful EHS infrastructure has just begun.
Safety is essential for utilities—to keep employees safe, and to stay compliant under regulatory oversight. Trained and qualified workers are necessary to safely operate heavy assets, as is the ability to prove the right people are on the right job at the right time.