Share data across your organization and provide access to local or state agencies.
Rizing Road Analyzer™ is the leading straight-line diagramming (SLD) solution in the transportation market. Road Analyzer dynamically displays location and business data using common linear referencing methods.
The flexible and customizable data display allows users to easily locate an area of interest and view multiple layers of point and linear features. Road Analyzer’s architecture allows for integration of associated maps, video logs, LiDAR point clouds, data editing, and other data analysis tools.
Road Analyzer has been implemented at many transportation agencies, both as a part of larger LRS projects and as a standalone solution.
Multiple Route Selection Methods
- Hierarchy: A drill-down approach for finding route sections of interest
- Geography: GPS is used to find the route(s) close to your location
- Query Builder: Find routes of interest by querying layer attributes
- Map: Select a route from the integrated map interface
Interactive Straight-line Diagramming
- Stick Diagram and Bar Panel where point and linear features are clearly displayed
- Displayed road attributes are configurable by the user
- Shareable templates can be saved, letting users display the features of interest to best suit their needs
Visualization of Asset Details
- Configured to aggregate the data displayed to show trends and statistical information
- The dashboard module provides coverage details for all the events in the current road extent
Integrated Road Video Viewer
- View traditional video log sources and imagery or leverage video collected with Rizing’s mobile LiDAR systems
- Validate asset inventories by ensuring features and events shown in the videos are also in the SLD database
Redlining and Drawing Tools
- Annotate and highlight areas of interest
- Email redlined SLDs to other users with Road Analyzer’s notification capabilities