Rizing's mobile user experience, Hydrogen 1.0, empowers Enterprise Asset Management the workforce in the field creating efficiencies and cost savings.
User experience mobility solution.
Improve asset reliability and labor productivity with Hydrogen, a modern mobile user experience that supports maintenance activities in the field and in the office. Hydrogen works across all device types both on and offline. Use Hydrogen to simplify work orders, notifications, operator rounds, and material management.
Reduce errors with Hydrogen’s ability to capture issues, update order statuses immediately, improve asset reliability, and eliminate paper-based work. Run a cost-effective, device-agnostic solution with simple architecture, no required middleware, quick time to value, and low support costs.
- Capture issues when found
- Update order status immediately
- Improve asset reliability
- Eliminate paper-based work
Lower cost of ownership
- Simple architecture
- No middleware required
- Quick time to value
- Device agnostic
- Lower support costs
Flexible and user friendly
- Role-based configuration
- Show just the fields users need
- Work on any device
- Familiar UX
Empower end users to focus on their work rather than the technology with a simple, flexible mobile user experience.
- Manage work orders and notifications
- Work order materials
- Enter measurement documents
- Materials management including serialization
- Inspection results recording and usage decisions
- Single sign-on (SSO)
- Linear Asset Management (LAM) integration
- Flexible plugin architecture
- GIS integration with SAP GEF
- After-event recording
- OpenText integration
Additional EAM functionality on the roadmap
- Simple planning and scheduling
- Custom forms
- Operational reporting
- Progressive web application
See Hydrogen in action
Looking for more information?
Download the Solution Overview
Read, print, and share an executive overview of Hydrogen.
View the presentation
Dive deeper into the benefits, architecture, and roadmap of Hydrogen.
Talk to a Rizing Expert
Whether you’re just getting started or are well on your way, we can help.
Building a mobile EAM landscape can be challenging, see how one solution makes it easier.
How can you offer a consistent SAP asset management user experience to your employees? Rizing has a solution.