SAP SuccessFactors Optimization
More bang for your buck.
Rizing’s SAP® SuccessFactors® Optimization service helps you get more value from your SuccessFactors investment with an independent and comprehensive review of your installation’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities to improve.
We’ll discuss your processes and configurations compared to your business objectives. Then we’ll show you how to alleviate pain points by implementing recommended processes and existing functionality. Finally, we’ll provide recommendations to maximize your SAP SuccessFactors investment.
Typical Engagement Timeline:
Rizing’s SuccessFactors expertise includes 100+ professional certified consultants and expert competencies in SAP HCM and Business Technology Platform.
Rizing SAP SuccessFactors Optimization
Our assessments will optimize your installation of SuccessFactors using our consultants’ expertise with the entire SuccessFactors suite.
When should you consider an optimization assessment?
Whether resolving high-priority issues or improving on past successes, there are many scenarios where a SAP SuccessFactors optimization can add value to your HR or payroll practices. Some common examples include:
- Your team has a growing list of issues that you can’t resolve with existing support.
- HR key stakeholders are misaligned with IT and/or Payroll.
- Organizational restructuring or other major changes have led to new system requirements.
- Desire to reduce dependency on customization, or desire to adopt best practices.
- The organization needs to upsize or downsize and reevaluate configurations and processes to better support business objectives.
- Quarterly upgrades haven’t been activated and you’re not sure where to begin.
- HR business processes have changed.
- You want to enable previously unused functionality but are unsure what options are available and what their impact may be.
- Manual processes still exist that you’d like to automate.