HCM Managed Services
Be ready for the road ahead.
Get the most value out of your SAP HCM solution and SAP SuccessFactors® investment with Rizing’s Managed Services.
Rizing experts ensure you are prepared for the road ahead – from a modest level of support to a more comprehensive plan, we’ve got you covered.
We frequently release updates and functionality improvements that provide valuable enhancements. Having support in managing these features ensures you get the most out of your solution.
Rizing HCM Managed Services helps with:
- Administrative services like contract management and escalations, SLA and services reviews, and roadmap planning
- Preventatives like advisory services, release management, workbook management, and integration and interface monitoring
- Adaptive and corrective measures such as integration support and break/fix and role and security maintenance
- Payroll support that helps you remain compliant, improves resource utilization, and increases the success of your investment
- Change control like configuration or technical changes that require a project-based approach
Empower HR to focus on strategy
Our solution provides expertise across all SAP HCM and SAP SuccessFactors products, enabling your HR team to focus on strategic endeavors.
Rely on a trusted partner
Benefit from the knowledge and experience of the Rizing global HCM Managed Services team.
Improve resource utilization
With Rizing managing day-to-day application, payroll administrators become available to focus on important tasks that require more human attention.
Get the best outcome of your HCM investment with access to 20 years+ of human capital system and functional expertise.
Let our team of payroll experts manage simple configurations and bug fixes to ensure your systems are always legally compliant.
We will handle Year End OSS Note/Half Year Analysis processes and monitor your integrations and interfaces to ensure all processes are completed successfully.
Rizing’s Application Managed Service Levels
AMS and Payroll / Time Support
- Transformation into a best practice operating model to support front-office staff
- Complement established process model, where client can retain day-to-day interaction with their business partners
- Reactive model, activities are triggered by client opening a ticket
- Rizing is part of your team, acting by direction
AMS+ and Payroll / Time Support
Everything included in AMS as well as:
- Removes non-core, transaction work from a client’s operations, allowing increased focus on core and strategic functions; supports end-to-end business transformation
- CEM is proactively engaged to ensure activities are timed and in line with strategic planning on account
- Proactive model, some actives are triggered by Rizing’s knowledge of the client’s strategic initiatives and activity calendar
- Rizing leads the team by directing activities