Employee Technology Experience
Employee Technology Experience (ETX) program monitors the experiences and behavioral elements that affect progress on transformation projects, providing a critical view of project health with actionable outputs that integrate with SAP Organizational Change Management (OCM).
The ETX methodology, deployed on Qualtrics, leverages SAP ACTIVATE methodology to deploy listening points across the project lifecycle to selected audiences.
- Core Team (Client)
- Core Team (Rizing)
- UAT Testers
- End Users
- Project Sponsors
- Project Purpose, scope fit and clarity or gap in project expectations
- Team confidence to meet objectives and clarity of project success
- Trust and collaboration with implementation teams and stakeholders
- Team resilience and burn-out risk
- Satisfaction with OCM and training
- Performance, ease of use and acceptance post go-live
Distributed Analysis & Action
- Purpose developed phase and end to end dashboards or all key evaluation content
- Completely flexible levels of data access to all dashboards
- Manager driven action planning capability and content
Ensure projects stay on track / in scope by enabling real-time course corrections.
Drive confidence and trust across project teams and avoid burnout risk.
Improve change management, enablement, and end user adoption.
Transparently manage project health across all stakeholders.