Are you facing challenges in real-time integrating your geospatial information with SAP?
Given the COVID-19 crisis, companies must deal with costs and expenditures, as demand and revenues for public transport have fallen.
It’s essential to:
- Minimize unplanned downtime on infrastructure and equipment
- Generate revenue for the reduced number of trips
- Ensure that public transport is as reliable as possible since vital professions rely on this service
Location – soil types, land use – weather, natural disasters, and more impact infrastructure maintenance. SAP EAM solutions often support work management processes within maintenance. GIS solutions enable geographic monitoring and analysis. These processes can more efficient when integrated and we’ll show you how to do that.
Rizing provides a solution for SAP and GIS to support the integrated planning and execution of maintenance operations in the rail infrastructure.
What can you expect?
- Learn how LiDar data and video technology are used to map assets and the spatial planning for asset management
- Understand how this information is used in planning and performing preventive maintenance to improve your outcomes
- Gain insights into how to analyze and report on the maintenance results using graphical and detailed visualizations
Who is this webinar for?
- Business controllers
- Asset managers
- Key-users Infra
- Business consultants
- Information managers
- SAP consultants asset management
Meet the Speakers
CEO, Enterprise Asset Management, Rizing
Noel is an experienced chief executive officer with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry, skilled in business process design, IT strategy, professional services, project portfolio management, and SAP EAM/IAM.
President, Geospatial, Rizing
Connie’s responsibilities include business development, project oversight, providing functional knowledge to strategic planning and application development projects. She has decades of experience servicing the transportation industry and leads a practice on the cutting edge of Geospatial solutions in support of EAM.
Market Unit Director UKI, Rizing
Andy is the market unit director for UKI, with over three decades of industry experience. He has been at the center of countless digital transformations and has been lucky enough to work with or for some of the world’s largest and most advanced technology companies; delivering significant outcomes in most market sectors.
Market Unit Director Benelux, Rizing
Satish is market unit director Benelux and has an extensive background in asset management and SAP. His main focus industry is transportation and he has helped many customers improve their asset management strategies and execution with a better utilization of SAP EAM.
Watch the webinar: